Discover Who You Are & How to Use It for God



We are all created differently but are all created by the same God. We are unique.  “Younique” is one of those books that helps you understand your identity in God and how to seek His will for your life. Many graphs and charts are in this book that helps to show you and explain your strengths and weaknesses. You learn about why you have certain passions and abilities and how you can apply those to your everyday life. One of my favorite parts is a section that talks about a future. I learned about the difference between “dreaming” and “fantasizing.” I learned that we should be dreaming about where God is taking us, not where we want to take ourselves. I learned that it’s ok to dream for the future, but don’t set those plans in stone.
Overall, if you’re at all curious to discover more about yourself and how you can use the unique traits God has given you to use for His glory, I highly recommend this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching The Word, Planting the Seeds: CFBC VBS 2017

Understanding And Bearing

I Turned 21, but I'm Really 10