Go! Connect! Share!

“You said ‘go’, so I will go. You said ‘tell’, so I will tell.”

Missions has been apart of my life ever since I can remember. Whether it was VBS or dad going to Central America on many occasions, I have always been around missions. I love missions so much that I have a segment in Kidz Worship at Gardendale First Baptist Church called “Missionz With Noe”.
You may ask, “Why is he so passionate about missions?” The answer is simple…Jesus tells us to go and make disciples of all nations. It was His final words before ascending back to heaven. I’m told that a person’s final words are usually their most important. I believe that is true with Jesus. He did so many amazing things while on earth. How would one know about Him if no one was willing to share what He did for them. He died on the cross and restored a broken relationship with the Father.
As a follower of Christ, I need to connect with people, whether it’s my neighbors or someone from across the world, and tell them about Jesus! After praying for many months, God has revealed to me that He wants me to go on an international mission trip in 2018. There’s a decision to be made…There’s 2 possible places I could go in the summer of 2018. London or Honduras.
Here’s an overview of what would take place on each trip.

London
The purpose of the London trip would be to connect with college-aged students and evangelize to them. Here’s a scary fact…about 97% of people under 20 years of age in London DO NOT know a Christian! 97%!!! This absolutely breaks my heart. The vision of this trip is to fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20) by initiating gospel conversations with university students, along with other local residents, and connect them with a local body of believers. What this team would be doing would include outreach events at London universities, prayer walking, and gospel conversations.

Honduras
The purpose of this trip would be to work with children and the people of Honduras, ministering to them. This team will be working with Good Shepherd Children’s Home and Good Shepherd Children’s Academy. The team will support the work of the children’s home as well as ministering to the local village and through Vacation Bible School activities.

My prayers have now switched to, “God, where do You want me to go?” It’s a hard decision. I’ve come to the realization that God will provide all the solutions to my prayers. But I need your help.
First, I want your prayers. Pray that God would lead me where He wants me to go. Pray that He will give me peace of mind, knowing that He provides. I love the verse in the New Testament that says, “He who began a good work in You will carry it on to completion.”

Secondly, you could help me raise the funds to help me go. You could donate (there is link at the bottom of this post) and/or you could buy a t-shirt with the words “Go! Connect! Share!” and have a reminder that Jesus wants us to tell everyone about Him.

I know that wherever I end up going, God will do incredible things. I’m glad He wants to use me to go tell others about Him! 


You can order a "Go! Connect! Share!" T-Shirt HERE!
*Estimated Time of Arrival for T-Shirts is February 2018 (Shirts are prepaid)*
If you would like to donate, click HERE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching The Word, Planting the Seeds: CFBC VBS 2017

Understanding And Bearing

I Turned 21, but I'm Really 10