Welcome to the "Child of the One True, Undefeated King" Blog

Welcome to my new blog! My name is Noe Chavez and I am a student at the University of Alabama-Birmingham. I attend Gardendale First Baptist Church in the Birmingham area, where I am apart of a college group called SUB25. More importantly, I am a child of the one true, undefeated King! I accepted Jesus as my Savior and Lord during Vacation Bible School in 2007. I was baptized in 2013. This blog's purpose is for me to share with you what God is doing in my life, as well as what He teaches me through reading His Word and experiences in life. I am passionate about missions, children's ministry, and sharing what an awesome God I serve. Expect at least one post per week. Thank you for taking the time to read my posts. May God bless you!

"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For everything was created by Him in heaven and on earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authories-all things have been created through Him and for Him."
-Colossians 1:15-16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching The Word, Planting the Seeds: CFBC VBS 2017

Understanding And Bearing

I Turned 21, but I'm Really 10