Comfort in Tragedy | Audio Blog


The Chavez Family has obviously been through a lot this past week with a tragedy that has occurred. I'm not here to talk about details about it. If you want more details, you can check the local TV station websites. I'm here to talk about how God has comforted us this week. This audio blog is a little long (close to 40 minutes), but it is worth listening to. Listen to it on the way to church, a loved ones house, or even in your spare time. Why can I have joy, hope, strength, and forgiveness in this hard time? I would pray that you would listen to the podcast and even follow along with the notes provided. Again, thank you for your prayers for our family during this tough time.

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST/AUDIO HERE

DOWNLOAD AN OUTLINE WITH REFERENCE VERSES AND TO FOLLOW ALONG HERE


*NOTE: When I speak about "us", "we", or "family" and how we feel, I am speaking on behalf of the five of us, not necessary how the entire family involved feels.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching The Word, Planting the Seeds: CFBC VBS 2017

Understanding And Bearing

I Turned 21, but I'm Really 10